Sunday 20 May 2012

Glow paint... Does what it says :)

Just a short one today... I'm busily trying to slap something together for the Ubuntu app showdown... hopefully there will be more about this on my development blog. Anyhow, on with the app review.

Check out "Glow Paint"

Fun little painting app with nice effects. Cool brushes and easy to use... the only shortcoming in my eyes is the lack of transparency support which seems to be a common amongst almost every Android image editor.
Were it not for this I was hoping to use it to create a "hand drawn neon" set of cursors for mou5e live wallpaper.
If any of my dear readers has come across an Android image editors _with_ transparency support be sure to let me know and I'll be sure to give it a review.

Onwards and appwars my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment